In partnership with Epilepsy Action, we are holding an Epilepsy Connect networking event on the 18th May 2022 – 16.30 to 18.30 at the Nexus Centre, University of Leeds.
The event will bring together people from different communities including:
• people living with epilepsy or suspected epilepsy and family members involved in their care
• people in the health services involved in their care such as neurologists, neurophysiologists, epilepsy nurses and GPs
• academic and clinical researchers who study epilepsy and other neurological conditions
• businesses spanning MedTech and Healthcare Innovation
• charities and non-governmental organisations serving those with neurological conditions
• those involved in the adoption of medical technology
This is a chance to meet people to collaborate with on new projects, trial new technologies, listen to and learn from other community members, and have open conversations over drinks and snacks.
What can you expect from the event?
• Raising awareness of epilepsy and other neurological conditions
• Building new collaborations to co-design and co-create impactful research projects
• Involvement in trialling and testing new technologies to enable better home management of epilepsy
Register for free now at Eventbrite.